Pet Convention—SuperZoo for Pet Retailers and Suppliers
Pet suppliers and pet retailers take notice! The SuperZoo pet convention will be in Las Vegas September 13th through the 15th at Mandalay Bay Convention Center. This is the retail pet industry event of the year. Educational and networking opportunities, new products, and emerging trends are all at this “super” tradeshow event.
Las Vegas is host to thousands of tradeshows and conventions each year. It should go without saying that one of the biggest industries in the United States would be here. Enter SuperZoo!
The American Pet Products Association states that in the year 2010 $48.35 billion (that’s with a B) was spent on pets in the United States. That alone should tell you why it is estimated that 9,000 pet loving people will be attending this Las Vegas convention.
The World Pet Association (WPA®) organizes SuperZoo, the National Show for Pet Retailers. SuperZoo brings together an all-inclusive collection of tradeshow exhibits and educational events unmatched in the industry.
For the best education opportunities in the business, head to the SuperZoo University. Their cutting-edge programming is geared for management. They boast more sessions than any other industry show. Instructors leading the sessions are an impressive group of the very best experts in animal wellness and expert retailing.
There will be five Core Modules at the SuperZoo University:
- Staff Development and Management—Staff development activities will invigorate attitudes and revitalize staffs.
- Marketing—Your marketing strategy must be spot-on to make your business a success. This series of lectures will focus on the various components of marketing to help boost your sales.
- Sales—Your sales force is paramount to your business. These lectures will give some different and innovative perspectives for management and sales.
- Animal Wellness—Knowledge is essential when there are so many fantastic products to choose from. Building a foundation of knowledge from industry experts will help you in your decisions of just what product is best for you. They will focus on pet food ingredients, animal nutrition, and pet food labels.
- Technology/Internet—Ecommerce for pet products is growing like wildfire and you don’t want to miss this boat. Internet marketing and technical skills can help you be at the top of the line for online shopping. Learn the best ways to promote your website to make sales and to bring them back for more.
Pet Groomer SuperShow
Some of the most talented pet groomers in the United States will be showcasing their talents at the Groomer SuperShow. Classes will be held for different types of grooming including: standard poodles, sporting breeds, potpourri breeds, and terriers.
Contests will also take place. Some of the different categories include:
Best Pet Stylist in Show
Best all-around Pet Stylist in Show
Best First Time competitor
Creative Styling competition
Rescue Rodeo Competition
Groomer Super Jackpot
There will be 10,000 industry professionals from all 50 states and 41 different countries. The SuperZoo will have something from every segment in the pet industry. This is THE place to be to learn about new industry trends and products.