Las Vegas Networking Event at Mundo Restaurant
This post may contain affiliate links or Google Ads and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you and helps with our website expenses.
The CEO CFO Group, a Las Vegas networking group for senior level executives, held a networking event Wednesday, August 24th at Mundo restaurant at the World Market Center. The elite group of Las Vegas senior executives gathered for appetizers, cocktails, and networking opportunities. Although the networking group holds luncheons open to all Las Vegas executives this special event was held for members and sponsors only.
Las Vegas Color Graphics, a CEO CFO Group sponsor, was the sponsor of the event. Las Vegas Color Graphics is the largest privately owned printing company in the Southwest. John Scheffler, recently appointed CEO, spoke briefly to the group about their services. Not only are they a full service printer, but they handle all direct mail needs, signage, and convention services.
The networking event had around 50 people in attendance that included:
- Gayle Anderson—Chief of Protocol for the State of Nevada
- Jeff Silver—Shareholder, Chairman Administrative, Gaming and Government Affairs Department, Gordon Silver Law Firm
- Dr. Kate Zhong— Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
- Elizabeth Crum—Nevada News Bureau and Political Analyst Channel 13
- Thomas Hellums—Principal at Dwyer Engineering
- Marlon Call—The Insurance Cowboy
- Staci Scharadin—Chief Executive Officer, Diamond Wealth Management
- Michael Woodfield— VP. Business Relationship Manager at Bank of Nevada
- Curtis Cooper—Expense Reduction Analysts
- Heidi Scheffler—President, Las Vegas Color Graphics
- Leo Schafer— VP Sr. Lending Officer at Bank of Nevada
- Chris Harvey—Owner and Founder, Design Factory
- Dustin Ross—Les Olson Company
- Timothy Carstens—PNC Business Credit
- Jonathan Ullman—Chief Administrative Officer, The Las Vegas Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement (The Mob Museum)
- Larry Scheffler—Head Crayon, Las Vegas Color Graphics
- Alex Stratta—Celebrity Chef and Restaurateur
- Frank Spady—CEO, Ranking Edge
- Adam Goodman—Lifetime Income Services
- John Laub—Director at The Russian and East European Business Council and Executive Director at Regenerative Medicine Organization
- Lester Keizer—Chief Executive Officer, Xilo Core
- Doug Bradford—Center Director at United Services Organization (USO) Las Vegas
Mundo, a Latin Chic Restaurant is an upscale Mexican restaurant. Its décor celebrates Old World Mexico along with the glamour of Las Vegas. It is located in the prestigious Las Vegas Design Center at the World Market Center. It features a menu full of unequivocally delicious Mexican cuisine.