International Vision Expo—the Largest Ophthalmic Conference in the World
This post may contain affiliate links or Google Ads and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you and helps with our website expenses.
The world’s largest Ophthalmic Conference is arriving in Las Vegas September 22nd through the 24th. The International Vision Expo also has continuing education classes that will be held September 21st through the 25th. The Sands Expo and Convention Center is the venue for this larger than large convention.
Why do folks in the ophthalmic industry come to Las Vegas for this convention?
One big reason is to learn about new treatment and management and disease diagnosis. The clinical application of products and technology is showcased for the over 14,000 attendees. The latest trends, products, and information on eyewear, lenses, business solutions, and processing technology are among the things attendees will be learning in Las Vegas as the Expo.
The segments of the International Vision Expo are as follows:
- Business Solutions
- Optical Technology
- Contact Lenses
- Board Certification Review
- Management and Business Academy
- Frame Buyers Certificate Program
- Staff Training and Cross Training
- Allied Health
- Medical and Scientific Theater
These sessions are being offered free with registration to the conference.
Exhibitors and the International Vision Expo are many. Following are a partial list of some businesses that will have tradeshow exhibits:
- 141 Eyewear—Releasing their new collection and offering a new lower price point to retail partners
- Activist Eyewear—You’ll love what they’ve done with their in-store POP!
- Bank of America Practice Solutions—See special rates and calculate your payment and term.
- Cinzia Designs—Debuting their newest eyewear collection, Scott Harris Underground. They are featuring new styles including two new Italian-made, 100% titanium drill mounts for men from Michael Ryen
- Costa Sunglasses—Buy 20 pairs of COSTA 400 sunglasses and get a free pair up to $269.00 retail value and Net 90 days terms pending credit approval for the order.
- EBC Medical Incorporated—Complete line of diagnostic instruments.
- Eyes of Faith and VeggieTales—16 beautifully designed VeggieTales frames with flexible, resilient memory metal, spring hinges, VeggieTales colors and patterns.
- Gloria Vanderbilt—Take advantage of their risk free 90 day trial program on all new orders.
- HAI Laboratories, Inc.—Buy factory-direct and save big with the all-in-one specular and slit lamp package from HAI Labs.
- iCoat Company—Live demonstration of its premium 3D eyewear Sfirex. Experience the clearest and brightest 3D ever experiences.
- iSonic Inc.—Cleans inside the rims and nose pads. Fits one pair of extra-large frame or large sunglasses.
- MaximEyes by First Insight—Their fully certified EHR software offers tailored and affordable options for all practice sizes with flexible workflows to help meet meaningful use criteria.
- Optelec & Shop Low Vision.com—Offering several Eye Care Professional Rewards Programs through Optelec and ShopLowVision.com.
- Randy Jackson—Place a qualifying order and earn a free gift of your choice! Choose from a Kindle or a Garmin GPS. That’s not all…you will build your profits since this order will be discounted at 40% off list price.
- Signature Eyewear—Launching Bobby Jones sunwear, Hickey Freeman and Rough Justice! Great gifts for previewing the collections.
- Viva International Group—Racing superstar Danica Patrick recently signed with William Rast and its eyewear license partner Viva International, to endorse William Rast Eyewear and William Rast Racing Eyewear.
Leave a Comment