Educational Conference and Trade Show at South Point Hotel
The 5th annual Spring Educational Conference & Trade Show will be in Las Vegas May 7th through the 9th. The educational conference will be at the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa, on Las Vegas Boulevard. All Baby & Child, Inc. is sponsoring the trade show.
This is the only educational conference for the juvenile product industry. It combines networking, learning, and buying opportunities for juvenile specialty stores and their main supplier. Competition in this industry is steep and this will help them prosper and compete in this quickly changing market.
Specialty store retails will have the chance to gain essential information about the products they sell. The industry is continually changing and this is important
knowledge that can affect the present and future of their products.
Educational Conference Trade Show Sponsors Include:
- Kore Products
- The Bump
- Wyndham Jade
This educational conference is only open to the trade and the wholesale environment. It is free to eligible independently owned “brick and mortar” retail stores. Documentation is required to attend.
Educational Sessions at the Spring Educational Conference & Trade Show Include:
- Social Media 101 – The Social Media Tools Most Relevant to Retailers and How to Get Started by Cindy Meltzer
- Turn Your Business Into a Customer Destination by Jon Schallert
- Selling in a Showrooming World – by Phillip Wrzesinski
- Visual Merchandising Ideas to Turn Problem Areas into Profits – Panel Discussion
- Capturing Customers When They Enter Your Door: The Critical 7 Seconds – Jon Schallert
- Personalizing Products to Capture the Sale (Hands-on Workshop) – Idanna Smith
Who is All Baby & Child, Inc.?
All Baby & Child, Inc. was founded in March of 2003 and is a non-profit public benefit corporation. It is also the parent organization of ABC Kids Expo. They play a major role in organizing and producing educational conferences and trade shows that benefit industry retailers, juvenile products manufacturers, and the representatives of manufacturers and distributors. For more information click here to visit their website.